poniedziałek, 28 lipca 2014

Rafał Majka - King of the Mountains

O sukcesie naszego kolarza w Tour de France możemy przeczytać także w języku angielskim:

Rafal Majka becomes the first Pole to win the polka dot jersey. Tinkoff-Saxo’s Rafal Majka is undoubtedly one of the big revelations of this year’s Tour de France. He crossed the finish line on Champs-Élysées as the king of the mountains and two-times stage winner – one in the Alps on Risoul and another in the Pyrenees on the final summit of Plat d’Adet.
(...)To be standing here in Paris with the polka dots on my jersey is a dream come true. I want to continue improving and, in time, to aim for the overall win. But this is a perfect place to start and I’ve proven to myself that I’m capable of competing in the Tour. I look forward to returning”, concludes Rafal Majka.

Read more:http://www.tinkoffsaxo.com/news/majka-tour-kind-race/

jersey - koszulka sportowa
polka dot - w kropki

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz