niedziela, 6 maja 2018

Royal hand-me-down .

Donaszanie ubrań po młodszym rodzeństwie to normalne zjawisko (mogą go uniknąć tylko pierworodni)  i zdarza się nawet w rodzinie królewskiej. Mały książę Louis nosi ubranka po starszym bracie. Oto dowód:

Wake up, Louis, Mummy's doing your royal photocall: Adorable snaps taken by Kate of the newborn prince being kissed by his older sister Charlotte wearing a hand-me-down outfit from George

  • Touching pictures show Princess Charlotte giving Prince Louis a tender kiss
  • The snap resembles one of Prince George cradling Princess Charlotte as a baby 
  • Louis wears a hand-me-down from Charlotte and she wears George's cardigan
  • They are first glimpses of the prince since he went home from St Mary's Hospital

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5695361/Adorable-photographs-newborn-prince-Princess-Charlotte-taken-Duchess-Cambridge.html#ixzz5Ehm6xl24
 hand-me-down -
a piece of clothing that someone has given to a younger personbecause they no longer want it:
I got fed up with having to wear my sister's hand-me-downs. (Cambridge Dictionary)
używany, używane ubranie
hand something down - przekazywać

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz