niedziela, 27 września 2015

"Writing's On The Wall"

Pojawiła się piosenka do najnowszego Bonda. Tytuł :Writing's On the Wall".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig8xmHggCxQ
I've been here before
But always hit the floor
I've spent a lifetime running
And I always get away
But with you I'm feeling something
That makes me want to stay


I'm prepared for this
I never shoot to miss
But I feel like a storm is coming
If I'm gonna make it through the day
Then there's no more use in running
This is something I gotta face



If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

No nie wiem , nie wiem..... Czy to jest piosenka do filmu akcjii?  Podobno Sam Smith napisal to w 20 minut. 
Do posłuchania TOP 10 James Bond Theme Songs (okazuje się, ze wcześniej też trafiały się zawodzenia i jęki, więc może i Sam Smith odniesie sukces)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz